Whether you are facing a challenging season or have experienced persistent difficulty in life and are ready to take some practical steps towards sustainability, we would love to journey with you.
Neighbour Care Network is a shared initiative of local church compassion ministries, organized, facilitated and supported by Kerr Street Mission. We come alongside individuals and families in difficulty and distress and help them identify and access available resources in an effort to help them get to a more stable, healthy and sustainable situation.
What is NCN?
- NCN offers relational support through a difficult time.
- We are able to connect people with community support resources
- We are able to walk alongside people as we develop a plan together
- Participants can opt in or opt out at any time
Who is NCN for?
- People who are in need of support related to crises or those who are ready to make significant life changes and need practical help and support to do so.
- Some examples may include financial, housing, addiction, relational or mental health.
What can I expect if I reach out to NCN?
You will find a team that cares for you in the midst of your situation. The NCN team will come alongside you to understand your situation, develop a plan of action connecting you to community resources and journey with you toward wholeness.
How can I get involved in helping with NCN?
- We're always looking for Team Members! To find out more about joining the NCN team, email Ljarmai@gtburlington.org
- Offer practical services to those who are in crisis. Practical services such as haircuts, contractors or even legal aid can be beneficial to those we are caring for. If you are able to offer any services to those in need please let us know.
- Support NCN by giving to GT's benevolence fund here
Contact Pastor Laura:
Our LIST of Community Supports: